DAIKIN CASSETTE AIRCON-NON INV RNQ26MY1~FCNQ26MV1~WIRELESS
You may purchase this product at your iWish price. Enter your wish price below.
- 26000 BTU
- Compact Body
- Quiet Operation
- Easy Maintence
- Warranty: 1 Year(s)
What is included for Aircon Installation?
Standard Package included
- 3/8" (10mm) Class 1 Armaflex Insulation
- PSB Certified Refrigerant Copper Piping (0.60mm) of 23 Standard Wire Gauge from Thailand
- PVC Drainage Pipes: 13mm diameter with Insulation
- 3 Core wires : 3C70
- Our sales representative will contact you for available installation dates and advice on additional charges if any.
- Installation date will be confirmed after the free site survey.
- Installation included in standard package.
- Stainless steel brackets and power points not included.
- No refunds allowed after installation.
- Free Dismantle when we disposal your old aircon* (Dismantling Charges will apply if customer wants to retain old aircon unit after dismantlement by Gain City – Dismantling Charges of $50 for System 1, $100 for System 2, $150 for System 3, $200 for System 4, $250 for system 5 )
Benefit of upgrading your Insulation to 12.7mm (1/2inch)
A thicker insulation helps to prevent air conditioner’s piping from condensation. Insulation is the material used to cover copper pipe and helps to absorb water droplets form due to condensation. Condensation drip line or leaking from trunking occurs because the insulation is not thick enough to absorb the condensation.
Upgrade materials** for
- 1/2” (12.7mm) Class 1 Armaflex Insulation
- PSB Certified Refrigerant Copper Piping (0.70mm) of 22 Standard Wire Gauge from Thailand
- PVC Drainage Pipes: 16mm diameter with Insulation
- 4 Core wires : 4C40
**Additional charges apply for upgrade material
Gain City Disclaimer:
We strive to present the product information as accurate as possible by taking information directly from manufacturer's / agent's website. Information on this page is subjected to change without prior notice. Information on this page may not be accurate if there is change of specification. Consumers are highly recommended to check the manufacturer's site for latest specs and product information. Pictures are only for illustration. If in doubt, call our customer service hotline to check prior to purchasing. All Materials and images remain the property and copyright of their respective owners.